ELFIQ LinkCare Plans
ELFIQ LinkCare Plans Footnotes
1. Standard Business Hours are defined as 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, East Coast North America time, excluding holidays. Extended Business Hours are defined as 6 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Friday, Eastern Time, excluding holidays.
2. Available on all current models and end of sale models based on Adaptiv Networks policies. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on end of sale models.
3. It is mandatory to ensure that the Link Balancer unit is connected to surge-protection equipment for input power and carrier links in order to be eligible to Adaptiv Networks hardware warranty.
4. See End of Sale Policy for more information.
5. In USA and Canada, advanced hardware replacement is delivered next business day following a defective diagnosis by a Adaptiv Networks support center expert. For other countries, the replacement unit is shipped within 24 hours with express service and the customer is responsible for all customs/duties/taxes, import restrictions and transportation delays.
6. Doesn’t include the initial unit configuration.
7. Units with uninterrupted Standard or Gold coverage for 36 months or more are eligible respectively to 15 and 25% hardware discount on their next hardware upgrade.
8. Power Incident Warranty does not cover improper use, accidents, abuse, fire or natural disaster incidents. Only electrical-based incidents are covered. Limit: one replacement per year.
9. The night and week-end support is reserved for emergency calls impacting production environments (call back in 30 minutes). All other services are during normal business hours including professional services.